Innovation Consultant, Munich Office
The BMI Lab is a spin-off of the University of St. Gallen’s Institute of Technology Management. We operate across Europe, North America & Asia from offices in Switzerland, Germany, Ireland & Japan.
We help our clients to break with their organization’s dominant industry logic and use our methodology & tools to unleash creativity & growth. Amongst other things, our offering includes ideation and implementation consulting projects, an education program and managing a think tank together with our academic partners the University of St. Gallen and Stanford University.
We are looking for an Innovation Consultant with expertise in business model innovation. Your activities will entail: leading projects from framing the client’s needs and project outcomes to market launch, guiding intrapreneurial start-up teams and being responsible for managing your accounts and business development.
This role requires strong analytical and problem solving skills, creativity, leadership and project management skills.
- Master degree
- Enthusiasm for Business Model Innovation, Lean Startup and User Centred Design methodologies
- At least three years’ professional experience with a focus on innovation projects
- Experience in leading diverse teams
- Understanding of sales and account management
- Own customer and partner network
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent PowerPoint skills
- Creative and analytical
- Proactive and self-driven
- Team player
- Fluent in English, being fluent in German is a big plus
- Female applicants are particularly welcome
- Manage and lead projects (contact person for clients, workshop preparation, concept development, execution of consulting projects)
- Support throughout the whole Business Model Navigator process (Initiation, Ideation, Integration, Implementation) for the development of new business models
- Give workshops and speak at conferences
- Contribute in developing the vision for the BMI Lab
- Interesting projects at multinational companies
- Support in generation of ideas and implementation of corporate start-ups (prototyping, testing)
- Possibility to shape the BMI Lab through your personal experience and vision
- A strong network within multiple industries as well as the academic world (St.Gallen, Stanford, etc.)
- Young, dynamic and fun team
- Competitive salary
Georg von der Ropp, firstname.lastname@example.org, +49 171 7679519